After having studied for 5 years at Vatel Paris and with her final year in the Luxury Goods Management Specialization and a managerial internship in the Four Seasons George V Palace in Sales & Marketing, Pollyana Salerno was hired directly in 2016 as the Ritz Paris Hotel’s Guest Coordinator.
I like supporting and leading a great sales team who work together well; having lots of different missions and administrative responsibilities while retaining a high level of contact with my clients when they are checking in and during my commercial visits.
I’m in charge of the leisure clientele at the Ritz Escoffier School and participate in commercial actions rolled out by the team while complying with all the standards and procedures in place at the Ritz Paris.
My daily tasks include:
- Managing incoming calls, reservations, information
- Drawing up quotes and contracts
- Post-event administrative work
- Updating the client data bases
- Participating in commercial actions such as mailings and prospection.
My job requires the following qualities:
- Good organization
- Listening ability
I learned how to expand my skills:
- Anticipation in planning events
- A sense of communication internally and reporting information
- Creativity in sales actions.
What I like the best in the hospitality industry is serving others, sharing, all the benevolence that comes from this and continually seeking to spark emotions for our guest’s experiences.”
The renovation of the Ritz Paris Hotel, a mythical hotel, required a 140 million-euro investment for its 142 rooms, including 50% of suites, its four bars and its three restaurants.